I have activated the public fixed IP address service. What APN settings do I need?
In order to ensure that your device works properly, we advise you to set it up as follows:
- Insert the SIM card in the device
- Use the following APN setting: JTFIXEDPUBLIC
- If you are asked for a username and password, leave the fields empty
- Turn on data roaming on the device
- Turn on the data connection
Below are some additional parameters that you might find useful (but if you are not asked, you can feel free to ignore them):
1. SMS : Service Center: 447797704000
2. MCC: 234
3. MNC: 50
4. Operator Code (PLMN): 23450
Please note: If the APN has to be configured by SMS, make sure that the device receives the command successfully. In particular, remember to put 00 or + before the Things Mobile number (for example 00882... or +882...) when you send an SMS message from another operator to a Things Mobile SIM card. Similarly, remember to put 00 or + and the country code before the number (for example, 0039 or +39 for Italy) when you send an SMS message from Things Mobile to another operator.