Instructions for automation creation
Automation is an automatic credit management system that ensures that the available data traffic for each active SIM card never drops below a set amount. Under the default automation system, a 10 MB recharge takes place every time the data traffic available on a SIM card drops below 9.5 MB.
To create a new automation, take the following steps:
- Log in to the IoT Portal (click here https://www.thingsmobile.com/login and enter your username and password)
- Click “Data package and automations” in the menu on the left
- Click the “NEW AUTOMATION” button
- Give a name to the automation and choose whether to recharge the SIM card manually or automaticallyIf you choose to create an automation with automatic SIM card recharging, set the “Minimum data traffic threshold (MB)” and the “Amount of recharge (MB)”
- Click the “CONTINUE” button to confirm