Instructions for the ID document check
All of our users must complete our ID document checking process. It allows us to ensure that Things Mobile provides a secure service for everyone, in accordance with current regulations.
You can carry out the ID checking process either by following the guided procedure while you are registering your account, or by taking a photograph of yourself holding your ID document near your face. If you choose the latter option, to have your ID document checked, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. State your username (the email address that you used to register) and attach the following documents:
- The SIDE of your ID document with a photo
- The SIDE of your ID document without a photo
- A photo of you holding your ID document (the SIDE with a photo) near your face
Tips on taking the selfie
- Make sure that the room is well lit
- Select the maximum resolution available on the device that you use to take the photo
- Hold the document near your face
- Ensure that all parts of both the document and your face are visible in the photo.
If the quality of the photo is deemed unsatisfactory, you will be asked to provide a better copy. In addition, no part of the document must be covered or censored.