Matching an automation with a SIM card
Automation is an automatic credit management system that ensures that the available data traffic for each active SIM card never drops below a set amount. Under the default automation system, a 10 MB recharge takes place every time the data traffic available on a SIM card drops below 9.5 MB.
The automation matching procedure is as follows:
• Log in to the IoT Portal (click here https://www.thingsmobile.com/login and enter your username and password)
• Select a SIM card in the “List of SIM cards” section by clicking in the box to the left of it
• Select “Match automation” in the menu at the top
• Select an automation option from the drop-down menu
• Click “CONTINUE” to confirm