Changing an existing automation option
Automation is an automatic credit management system that ensures that the available data traffic for each active SIM card never drops below a set amount. Under the default automation system, a 10 MB recharge takes place every time the data traffic available on a SIM card drops below 9.5 MB.
The procedure for changing an automation option is as follows:
• Log in to the IoT Portal (click here https://www.thingsmobile.com/login and enter your username and password)
• Click the “Data packages and automations” button in the menu on the left
• Select the automation option that you would like to change and click the “SET UP AUTOMATION” button
• Make the changes to the automation option
• Click the “CONTINUE” button to confirm